Below is a list of a few online support groups and some you may need to register for first. Support groups can be very helpful when you or a loved one is going through a life-altering disease. These links are provided to connect, share stories and learn from each other.
- Pancreas Tomorrow (my personal health updates and news)
- Chronic Pancreatitis & TP/AIT Support and Information
- Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction – SOD –
Post Gallbladder Removal Pain
- My Powerful Pancreas
- Life After Pancreas
- Childhood Pancreatitis
- THE PPEPP SQUAD
- Evict Tara’s Pancreas
- Cranky Panky Sisters
- CHRONIC PANCREATITIS SUPPORT
- The Angry Pancreas Foundation
- National Pancreas Foundation
- Support People with Acute/Chronic Pancreatitis
If you have a support group that you would like to be listed, please send a me the link here and I will review.